- I always look forward to my treatments with Patricia for the simple reason she is so good. I have lymphatic problems which will never get better or go away, so sometimes I do have the ’how sorry for me’ feelings. Patricia works, not only on the physical symptoms, but encourages me to be positive about myself. Following a session with Patricia, not only does my physical appearance change, I feel relaxed and can I say, ‘pampered’, which is a great feeling.
I have been seeing Patricia for over three years now and her professional approach is first class. Her open mind and complete commitment to her work very refreshing. She is some-one people like to be with. Let’s hope she continues her great work for the sake of us folk with lymphatic problems. Good luck Patricia and see you soon.Cathie Chappell, Estepona.Designer
- I have had primary lymphedema since I was 19 years old in one of my legs (I am now 40). I have searched everywhere for something that could help me with this condition. At a point I found a Foldi trained nurse in Denmark that helped me with a treatment and that gave some relief, but it was very time consuming and intents. Over the years I have seen many doctors but no one seem to be able to help me. They offered no medicine, no way of getting any kind of relief for the condition.
Finally I have found something that can help my condition and I am of course thrilled. Patricia has helped me through manual lymphatic drainage using the Hivamat machine. This has given results I have never seen before and now that I have bought my own machine I can treat myself easily.
I have had to go and buy new compression stockings as I have gone down a size! That is just like a miracle. Thank you so much for your help.L. PedersenDesigner
- I consulted Patricia Kaines after painful dental work. An extraction had taken over 2 hours and I had needed 5 injections of anaesthetic to complete the work. The subsequent pain and discomfort was not relieved by high dose painkillers so I sought help from Patricia.
She treated me with Manual Lymphatic Drainage in the mouth and used her Hivamat 200 machine on my face and jaw. This was very gentle and not at all painful, just a light massage – but one that brought immediate relief from the throbbing pain I was enduring. She explained fully how the procedure worked and how this would reduce pain and speed up the healing process. It was amazing… better than the strongest painkillers, and yet so gentle. When I visited my dentist for a check up a week after the extraction, she was astonished at how well I was healing. I would recommend a visit to Patricia for anyone undergoing dental work.Liz Chapman, BenalmadenaAnimal Communicator
- I have been receiving regular sports massage treatments from Pat for a number of years.
As a hairdresser and someone who works out regularly, I often suffer from joint and muscular pain. Pat always seems to know exactly where the problem is – even before I do! She knows which technique to use and when – no two massages are ever the same. Pat often gives me advice on stretching and self-help tips to do at home.
Thank you Pat for all your help.Jamie Males, FuengirolaDesigner
- I have suffered with shoulder pain for many years, had numerous cortisone injections and both hospital and private physiotherapy. Then I was treated by Patricia Kaines. She used the Hivamat machine which is far less painful than other procedures, less invasive and really gets deep into the muscles. It gave me more relief than any previous treatment and I would recommend it to anyone.Chris Sutton, BenalmadenaDesigner
- I have known Patricia Kaines for many years; she is an important and supportive member of our Benalmadena Open-Minds Healing Group.
It is only recently, that I have personally needed Pat’s massage expertise for a back injury. I was in great pain and wasn’t able to stand up straight, but her thorough corrective treatments soon ensured that I was mobile and pain free.
I was also in recovery from a recent double-heart by-pass, so Pat was extremely considerate and handled me with great care. She also instructed and guided me to practice strengthening exercises to improve posture and equilibrium.
Her knowledge of the body, limbs, tendons, muscles and their functions comes from years of learning and therapies and her total commitment for the well-being of her patients is commendable.
I had no hesitation in recommending Pat’s therapies to friends, which have left them totally delighted with the results.
Even if you are not in pain, it is sheer bliss to have a massage with essential oils, whilst Pat’s magic hands release all the tensions and worries of the day.
Shirley Wald, TorremolinosDesigner
- As a new year resolution I had decided that I would take myself in hand and try and lose those accumulated unwanted kilos. I started to follow a weight loss plan and at first I did lose weight. However as anyone who has ever dieted knows, the body soon learns to exist on less calorie intake and tends to plateau! After some research on the internet I decided to take a course of MLD massages. Well they certainly did the trick, I was soon back on track. The soothing therapeutic massages helped to rid my body of excess fluids and debris, which cured the water retention I was experiencing and gave my metabolism the kick start it needed. My skin felt tighter and looked toned and as the toxins left my body I soon found that another side effect of the treatment was clearer skin and a definite feeling of “well being”. I honestly believe that my immune system has had a boost as I used to catch cold quiet easily but I am happy to say that in this past year I have not had one cold or sniffle.
Thankyou Patricia for a job well done!Lynn Spinks, BenalmadenaDesigner